2013年2月22日 星期五

complaintsss


I hope I could always as optimistic as her does. 
Smile, why not ? 

There're many types of people in the world.
I could possibly accept all various kinds of people,
however, I could not be embraced by all the people.

Occasionally, 
I shouldn't have felt sad,
because I knew it wasn't merely my problem.
It is the problem which everyone will have.

Helpful vs Helpless
I can say I'm a lucky person
whenever I have a problem,
there will always have someone to offer me his or her hand.
Nevertheless,
some people, they will not help you,
but give u lots of rubbish suggestions which are not related to my problem.
so, why don't you shut your mouth up
if you are unable to help me.

okay, I am not pissed off.
But I am partially not feeling good with it.

I do want to have a good relationship with you 
and I treasure our relationship
I, eventually, make myself a fool.

haiz, cut it off.
My complaint is finished.  
;) 
If you are seeing my blog, 
thank you for hearing my complaint. 
I appreciate it <3

沒有留言:

張貼留言

HAHAHAHA. 留言,快!!!!!
我终于都知道怎样更改显示词验证了~
哈哈哈, 你可以留言了 :"D