2013年1月7日 星期一

New promises for 2013

2013 now, I am 21.
Sometimes, I think I am really useless.
I can't finish a great job, I can't earn a lot of money, I can't even slim down. LOL.

What was I doing last year?
I just could remember one thing I had done, that is enhancing my English.
This was a right decision.

I can tell everyone honestly,
after 3 months of learning English,
although my speaking is still not fluent,
I can promise my other fields like writing, listening and grammar are improve.

I will still work hard on it ... ;)
I am not born into a rich family.
There are many obstacles I need to pass through.

I hope to study abroad, "sorry, we have no money to let you study"

What should I do? I should rely on myself, no one can help me.

I feel confusing, occasionally.

Okay, stop complaining ! ;D
Let me think what should I achieve in 2013.

1. Slim Down !
I should really achieve it this year, I don't want to be a fatty.
I want to be beautiful !

2. Save money and earn money !

3. Control my temper ;) 
I am improving, I am sure ! haha, but, it is still not good enough.
- Be kind
- Be generous

4. Study hard and get excellent results in my year 2 ! 
I can do it ! I must get the scholarship to pay my year 3's fees.

5. Get to know some other new friends 
BANANA and Indian friends, come on !

6. Doing great job in my Internship
Big 4s are my goal ;)

7. Give me a boy friend laaaaa ~ 
haha, I am joking.
I don't know LOVE, I am an idiot whenever I face LOVE.




That's all ? let me think !
I think what I have written above are the most momentous promises in this wonderful 2013.

I hope 2013 is perfect !

GIVE MYSELF SOME PRESSURES ! :)

Happy New Year my friendsssssssss .. ^^

沒有留言:

張貼留言

HAHAHAHA. 留言,快!!!!!
我终于都知道怎样更改显示词验证了~
哈哈哈, 你可以留言了 :"D