2012年11月23日 星期五

Petty thing

Hey guys, I am watching <Miss you> which is a Korean drama .. 
U know what, one of the main actors is charismatic but he is just 19. 

Why does he look charismatic and masculine in this drama ?!
Omgodness, I am really addicted to him... 

He is way too cool >< I can't help thinking about him .. haha 
I'm like a maniac. LOL

Hohohoho, 
I have just realized that rarely do I write something meaningful in my blog. 

WHY ?
There're numerous reasons to support my stand .. 

First I think there is no such big and great memory or event could let me jot down ... haha
Secondly, I am used to keep secrets in my heart. 

Please forgive me, I am writing rubbish.

By the way, the purpose I write something here is to let anyone knows that I'm fine. :)

Is it a plausible excuse ? 

Till now, I'm happy.
No sadness around me. 

Of course, I have yet to have boy friend  . LAAAAAAAA ! 

I've a crazy though too ... 
Could god please send a Korean to me and let him to be my lover ? :D


Haiz, my "gum" is difficult to achieve. Just let it be "GUM" . See ya ^ ^

沒有留言:

張貼留言

HAHAHAHA. 留言,快!!!!!
我终于都知道怎样更改显示词验证了~
哈哈哈, 你可以留言了 :"D