2012年2月9日 星期四

something trouble .

I am facing a serious problem right now .
       - My English is poor . -

Poor until me not dare to talk with others .

    But, I have to learn it eventually , right ?
Since there are no members want to take the job (for presentation)

  I take IT .
Because I have no choice also ><

      Finally give ppl push to present ,
I exactly don like this feeling , why I have to follow ur way ?

        Why u all want me to present , thn I should present it ?
and even don discuss with me thn allocated the job.

Because of us ponteng the following day and u guys helped us done many stuff .
 Signed attendance list la, passed up the quiz la ... bla bla bla ...

               If I am still with my high school friends,
they wont treat me like this .
But, this is a reality society .

              They help u for doing something,
thn u should pay them some "reward" , right ?

Friends, I shouldnt expect too much .

On this issue,
        I accept it .
Because if i dont take it , no one else will take it .
   thn will be bla bla bla ... and bla bla bla ...
everyone will tak suka and angry .
     Things can be solved easily , isnt it ?

I just don like the feeling of coercion .


         But, in another way .
This is my chance .

Being a turtle not my ambition .
  I can do IT  .


Presentation , step by step .
I will success .

   Thank you for giving me a good chance to learn about presentation .



Expectation makes me feel disappointed .


Can I just change group next time ?

be brave .

2 則留言:

  1. 路过发现个有趣现象

    下一篇应该是华文

    回覆刪除
  2. ya~last time i also let ppl push out to present~
    lasy minute told me!!!
    wt...! i just 敢敢去死~
    哈哈~ u teach punya~
    also run it smoothly~

    回覆刪除

HAHAHAHA. 留言,快!!!!!
我终于都知道怎样更改显示词验证了~
哈哈哈, 你可以留言了 :"D