2012年3月23日 星期五

Step Forward

I really want to give a big applause to myself today :"D

Hahahaha ...
Because I went to ELS today alone for sitting the placement test for CEP program ..

Everything went smoothly ~
The test took me one and a half hour to finish ~
It included listening, grammar, composition and oral test ...

A bit nervous actually ~
Hahaha ...
By the way,
I have achieved my first small goal this year,
I step forward to my target ... YEAH !
I can do it !

When during the oral test,
my teacher in charge is an American ~
At last, he told me to gather more foreigners and to ask questions to the teachers.
Emm, I really want to do so start from my new semester.

Is it a big step in the way toward to my success ?

My new semester,
I should stay away from Facebook.

I want to get a good result.
Rena Yap, You can do it !

YES, I do.


2 則留言:

  1. u can stay away from ur facebook..
    but u cant stay away from LINE!!!
    if not..i will miss u so much!!! LOL

    回覆刪除
  2. dun study too hard~relax hard~:D ahhahaha

    回覆刪除

HAHAHAHA. 留言,快!!!!!
我终于都知道怎样更改显示词验证了~
哈哈哈, 你可以留言了 :"D