2011年11月4日 星期五

My Second House

Library has became my second house
Why will be like that ?

I discover that library actually is a comfortable place
I use the library's table as new model bed : ) hahahaha
and the important thing is :
L i b rary provides free air conditional to us .
Although I knew the fees were actually included in our semester fees ,
but really damn happy to use library .

Why i write such article in this blog ?
I am not to promote my school's library ,
but i am really nothing to do , and feel boring in the library ~
hahaahaha
if who has seen my blog, pls leave some boring comments to me : )

I am staying in library now
for preparing my accounting mid-term exam
GOD bless me : ) TQ 

3 則留言:

  1. my school library also become my second home ady..
    totally agree with what u said..hahaXDDD

    library here except got air conditional..and also got super damn nice computer~!!
    just like a cyber cafe..hahaXDDD

    回覆刪除

HAHAHAHA. 留言,快!!!!!
我终于都知道怎样更改显示词验证了~
哈哈哈, 你可以留言了 :"D