2011年8月20日 星期六

How about my new SCHOOL ?

Finally , I have started my University's life .

Why dont get ready on your studying early ?
My reason is :
I don want la , I have been studying for 14 years already .

But now , It is the time to focus on my study .


3 days orientation passed , and I had made no friends.
They all speak in English la , 
I am so afraid of that .


But I think that I no need to worry about it , am I right ?
hahaha ...

And the main point is there is no handsome boys in my course 
( so far that i didnt see any handsome boys over this 3 days )
wa , so pity la , my life full of boring . hahahaha


Maybe there have some handsome boys , but i missed it .
( I absolutely hope soooo !! )


During those three days , 
ammm , nothing special .
no 艳遇 , no 搭讪 , no .... hahahahhaha


On the other hand ,
I get my time table .
We will be divided into 5 tutorial classes .
Hope my course mates who same tutorial class with me are friendly .




Next Monday ,
my lecturer class will start .


Yup , 
I have aim also ,
to ensure that I can get my scholarship as far as I hope .
and I dun want to pay off the ptptn loan as well . hahahaha


Will it be hard ?
You will never know how hard is it ,
If you never try it before .


OK la , 
I have never failed on my target .
hahaha , this new target also .



My school's head lecturer said :
READ , THINK ,WRITE 

If not , u will fail .  

be energetic , hard working .
These are what I need to do on .

AND and and , my English !
pls , practice more on speaking .






F I G H T I N G !!!




1 則留言:

HAHAHAHA. 留言,快!!!!!
我终于都知道怎样更改显示词验证了~
哈哈哈, 你可以留言了 :"D