2011年4月11日 星期一

LUCK

There is a proverb : 付出不等於收穫 .

I always think that if we wanna be a successful person ,
we need two things , that is : hardworking (90%) + luck (10%)

Luck is really important in our life ,
No matter we work harder everyday ,
put many times and pay many attention on that affairs ,
But , sometimes we still cant get the award .
                      W-H-Y?

B'cause , we still need the ''LUCK'' .



If u cant get the award , don angry at others and feeling sad .
Sometimes , we just lost the ''LUCK'' .


I am unlucky always ,
so ,
If i want to success ,
I need 2 different percentage of things : hardworking (100%) + luck (10%)
Put more efforts  , I trust I can success without ''LUCK'' .



Rena , give more confident to urself .

I still have time ......      



                   LOADING for the next ''RENA'' ... ... ...

2 則留言:

  1. are you okay there...
    just believe yourself..whatever lucky or not
    I will always be with u

    回覆刪除
  2. For my concept~99% Hardworking~
    Only the 1% luck i needed~
    Luck just a piece of shit for me~

    回覆刪除

HAHAHAHA. 留言,快!!!!!
我终于都知道怎样更改显示词验证了~
哈哈哈, 你可以留言了 :"D