2011年2月9日 星期三

080211


H@pi Day...

I am having a super nice day with my dear frens
                              they are Agnes , HL , Zhi Xin , Hao Jie and Sze En .


Firstly , we went to HL's house .
I went to HL's house many times , XD .
                        At there , we got some ANGPAU from her family. really TQ !

The important thing is!
            I ride bicycle this day! But it is really tired to ride bicycle .

They played  ''NAMI''  there .
       I am not interesting on this , so i didn't play it .

                Later , we went to the coffee shop !
               ( I dunno what name of this shop actually)

I ordered a Iced Chocolate and a macaron .






It was the first time i ate macaron.EXCITED !
  





The funny thing is we can eat free macaron .
No nid pay some of the cost because the receptionist counted wrong .
                                                     L U C K Y !

                            Sze En's House was our next target ~
We went there for eating Steamboat ~
They played poker card there , and gambling !


At last , we make a wish and wrote it on Sky Lanterns ~






I think the sky lanterns sent our wishes to the
G O D already!







My note is finished .
Finally , thank my dear frens .


Hope our friendship lasting forever .

    



                                              *  | |_[]\/3 U A||  *

5 則留言:

  1. 哇~没有算我啦~
    不是Nami是Lami咯~==
    而且今天玩的是13张麻将~不是LAMI~

    回覆刪除
  2. 不是咩!哈 昨天的重点是 姐妹 嘛!哈哈

    回覆刪除
  3. 哈哈~jmpeng不要那麼小氣啦…
    下次再一起出去啦~=]]

    rena...
    嗯嗯~真的很開心的一天
    我的第一次呢~哈哈XDD
    還有很多機會的,相信我
    我們,會友誼永固…
    還有我不會忘記,人造衛星…哈哈XDD

    回覆刪除
  4. 是Jpeng = =~
    我是那种那么容易就小气的人类咩?~哈哈~

    回覆刪除

HAHAHAHA. 留言,快!!!!!
我终于都知道怎样更改显示词验证了~
哈哈哈, 你可以留言了 :"D